Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Toothpaste: A cure for all illsby Emma Whitchurch, Aug 2018
Okay yes, we know. Toothpaste is for cleaning your teeth. We haven’t gone mad! There are actually many other uses for our fluoride friend…
- Mobile phone screens. Apparently, rubbing a little toothpaste onto your phone screen can help reduce scratches?! (And we guess it’ll smell minty fresh when you’re gossiping with your friend too!)
- Smelly baby Bottles. To remove the sour milk smell from baby bottles make a mixture of toothpaste and water, scrub with the mixture using a bottle brush and rinse thoroughly.
- Carpet stains. Apply toothpaste directly onto the stained area and scrub with a toothbrush/soft nail brush, then rinse and repeat until the stain has miraculously disappeared!
- Defog your mirror. Rub a little toothpaste into your bathroom mirror and wipe dry, now when you shower your mirror will stay clear! This also works on swimming goggles and shower doors.
- Bug bites. For ant, mosquito and small bug bites apply toothpaste to cool the skin and prevent itching. This one really works – we’ve tried it!!
- Spots. We think everyone has heard this one, but toothpaste has always been hailed as blemish banisher! Obviously, it’s a before bed trick, rather than a socially acceptable alternative to concealer! (Only the white toothpaste works for this one!)
- Water rings on coffee tables. Rubbing toothpaste into stains on tables will eliminate water rings, apply some furniture polish afterwards to shine.
- Nails. (Fingers and toe nails!) Scrubbing your nails with toothpaste will remove the yellow/orange tinge that appears after wearing coloured nail polish.