Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Well Polished Top 10 Lockdown Cleaning Hacksby Emma Harrop, Apr 2020
Your cleaning lady misses you too!
Here are a few cleaning hacks that our team has put together for you to use during lockdown.
1) Add dishwasher rinse aid to your mop bucket for a less slippery floor and a great finish!
2) Add fabric softener to your window washing solution for super shiny, streak-free windows, which stay cleaner for longer!
3) Use hairspray to remove biro marks from leather furniture.
4) High traffic areas are a necessity during Covid 19 times – include light switches, bannisters, door handles, kitchen cupboard fronts. Use your regular anti-bac spray, finishing with a wipe of Zoflora, which is a disinfectant and leaves a heavenly fragrance!
5) If you’re a fan of fabric softener smells, throw a good glug into your cistern, you’ll have a lovely waft of fragrance every time you flush!
6) Use a mixture of white vinegar and washing up liquid to beat shower screen scum – who knew?!
7) For cleaning silicone around your bath or shower, prepare 1/2 vinegar and 1/2 bleach mixed together for a scum / mildew busting solution!
8) Cleaning each room from top to bottom ensures you don’t knock dust or crumbs down onto a space you’ve already cleaned. Start by dusting the ceilings, light fixtures, walls, and windows first, then work your way down.
9) Your microwave can get gruesome quickly! Stuck-on grime is difficult to clean. To loosen up the stuck-on pieces, place a cup filled with water and run it for 3 minutes to allow steam to form. Filling your microwave with steam will loosen the stuck-on residue and works as a pre-clean.
10) For streak-free cleaning buy a squeegee! Use on your windows, mirrors, and shower doors for quick, easy and super effective cleaning!