Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Summer Holidaysby Emma Lord, Jul 2018
With the School holidays looming, we know how hard it can be to keep your kids entertained. 6 weeks is a LONG time. And despite the lovely sunshine we’ve been having recently, we all recognise that typical British weather could resume at any moment, meaning we need to be on the ball with indoor activities as well as outdoor!
We’ve been trawling the internet for our top picks for family days out in Tunbridge Wells and hope that this list helps ease the stress of August.
- Take a trip to Dunorlan Park, which has boat hire facilities as well as the children’s park
- Do something educational and visit Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery
- Tire the kids out with a walk through Friezland Wood
- Literally make their dreams come true with a trip to Dreamland
- Encourage trying new things by having a go at Chimera Climbing Centre
- Mr Mulligan’s Dino Golf is truly a family activity
- Spark their imagination with an adventure in Groombridge Enchanted Forest
- Suitable for rainy or sunny days, enjoy the fun at MinorMania play centre
Whatever you decide to do this Summer, make sure you have your Well Polished cleaner arranged so that you can have one less thing to think about! 😉