Please fill out the form below to book a regular weekly or fortnightly cleaner and we will be in touch to arrange
Mirrors & Windows Cleaning Tipsby Well Polished Telford, Jun 2019
There may be nothing worse in this life than cleaning your windows and mirrors and, somehow, they come out looking even worse than before. Well, here are some definitive tips on how to avoid having that streaky finish we’ve all become very accustomed with:
- The best way to create the solution is to use household items. We recommend around 2 teaspoons of dish detergent in a bucket of warm water.
- You could even add four tablespoons of lemon juice to help eliminate the smell, if there is one.
- For layers of grime, simply add half a cup of ammonia or white vinegar
- Begin by scrubbing the window or mirror using your solution. Then proceed to use a squeegee horizontally from top to bottom to remove excess suds.
- Wipe off the squeegee blade after each use on a dry towel
- We’d recommend using a newspaper to dry, as the ink helps polish the glass and it leaves no lint marks.