Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
A Simple Guide To A Sparkly Sink!by Charlotte Edge, Aug 2020
What’s better than something that sparkles!? We all love to have a sparkly sink and luckily for you we have created our ultimate guide to help you achieve a super clean sink and it really is quite simple!
- Do any washing up before you polish your sink to ensure you can enjoy your sparkly sink for as long as possible!
- Ensure any cloths that you are going to use are clean.
- Use your favourite sink cleaning product, we like to use an antibacterial spray. Give the sink a good scrub to get rid of any build-up of food and stains. Don’t forget to give the draining board a really good clean too!
- For any really stubborn marks or stains use ‘The Pink Stuff’ with a sponge to help shift these!
- Rinse any cleaning products that you have used away.
- Spray your taps with Viakal, this stops the limescale building up around them. Leave this to work for a couple of minutes and then give it a rub in and then rinse thoroughly.
- Pour down the sink a cupful of soda crystals, leave this for 30 minutes then pour a boiled kettleful of water down! This will help get rid of any grease built up in the pipes.
- Using a microfibre cloth buff the draining board, sink and taps to get rid of any water marks. This should make your sink sparkle!
- If your taps need an extra sparkle use a little white wine vinegar with the microfibre cloth and watch them gleam!
Now stand back and admire the results, it really is quite satisfying!