Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Tidy Home = Tidy Mindby Charlotte Edge, Feb 2020
A tidy home makes for a tidy mind right? At least when your house looks well- presented people will think you have your stuff together! This doesn’t have to mean a big deep clean or throwing all the dirty washing under the bed! Here are a few tips below on how we like to help keep our homes looking tidy.
- Put any dirty washing straight into the laundry basket, don’t leave it lying on the floor.
- Make your bed! As soon as you roll out of it, plump up the pillows and neaten the quilt!
- Fold towels in the bathroom, this does more than you may think as it creates a neat and tidy looking room.
- Use baskets or boxes! They are a great way to keep things that you don’t want on display quickly hidden! Use a basket for all the post in your house or a basket for all your chargers, dog’s toys and even all the odds and ends. Besides, everything looks better in a basket!
- Put all dirty dishes and cups straight into the dishwasher, this keeps the kitchen worktops clear.
- Put clean washing away straight away! Don’t leave it sat in your room for weeks!
- Put all shoes in the cupboard as soon as you kick them off, don’t let them block your doorway. Same for coats, hang them straight up!
- If you have a pet ensure that their bed is made and their toys are neatly away, not all over the house!
- Ensure that everything in your house has a home, that way once you get it out you know where it needs to go back.
- If you have a fruit bowl or a sweet bowl, keep it topped up. This will give the impression you are organised and creates a welcome feeling!
These few tricks will help you keep your home tidy and having a tidy house doesn’t have to be an enormous task if you keep on top of it, bit by bit! Happy tidying!