Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Luxurious bedrooms… on a budget!by Well Polished Oswestry, Aug 2018
Your bedroom should be your haven. It should be where you feel the most relaxed, and also the most calm. We’re not sure about you, but we love spending hours trawling Pinterest for inspiration on decor and interiors… and whilst many of the ideas can be a little out of our price range, we’ve found a few that can make your bedroom look as opulent as possible, without splurging your pay packet!
- Try a tray – they not only help keep your dressing table tidy and organised, but they also look pretty luxurious as well. We love these simple ones from the White Company:
- Add some plants – no, we don’t want leafy creatures taking over the space, but something like a jasmine plant can actually aid sleep and wellness whilst also looking pretty…
- Check the drapes – full length curtains instantly make any room look more expensive and luxurious, try raising the curtain rail nearer to the ceiling to give the full effect.
- Choose a standout headboard – a headboard with impressive height in a fabric like velvet will certainly give off that opulent, luxurious feel we’re aiming for… and it won’t hurt if you bang your head!
- Add a stylish chair or seating – if you have a spare corner or room at the end of the bed, a statement armchair, chaise or ottoman can make a room feel more like a place to be, rather than simply a place to sleep. Maybe go bold with your colour choice here… we’re obviously loving this teal option!
- Be clever with mirrors – lining an alcove with a full mirror will add space and light to the room, matching mirrors above each bedside table will also give symmetry and a designed feel to the room.