Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Food For Thoughtby Well Polished Oswestry, Jan 2019
We’ve been speaking to our team recently to get some hints, tips and hacks that really help them get clients homes sparkling! Here are just a few of our favourites, all inspired by consumables!
- Lemons work wonders as a disinfectant on kitchen surfaces – submitted by Janet
- Bananas are great for cleaning silverware and even leather shoes – submitted by Kerry
- Tomato sauce is great for cleaning the tarnish from silverware – submitted by Alex
- Adding a capful of mouthwash to a gallon of water will help bring up a great shine on your flooring – submitted by Joanne
- Mayonaise can be used to remove water stains from wooden floors, just cover it up and leave it overnight, it’ll wipe clean in the morning – submitted by Aimee
Every day is a school day, HAPPY CLEANING!