Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Cleanings tips *you’ll wish you’d known sooner!by Well Polished Oswestry, Nov 2019
According to our recent survey, the average person spends over an hour cleaning every day! But with the exception of those who truly find dusting their skirting boards and scrubbing their ovens akin to bliss, most of us would rather be using that time for more enjoyable activities. Fortunately, you can reclaim those precious minutes with these genius cleaning tips that only the pros know. Get ready to have your home looking twice as spotless in half the time!
- Scrub the bathtub clean with grapefruit and salt.
- Disinfect your sponges in the microwave.
- Un-scratch your plates with baking soda.
- And freshen up your mattress with baking soda, too.
- Clean your blinds with your vacuum
- Dust your surfaces with a lint roller
- Clean out your coffee maker with some vinegar
- You can also clean your showerhead with vinegar
- Keep your washer smelling fresh with bleach
- Never overload your dishwasher
- Remove carpet stains with vinegar and a steam iron
- And clean up your computer keyboard with a toothbrush and some vinegar
- Scrub a cast-iron skillet with a potato