Fall Interiors!by Well Polished Gloucester, Oct 2019
We love homes that embrace all seasonal celebrations, and that definitely includes Halloween. Who doesn’t love the autumnal colours or the odd bat and spider! Here’s our top tips for making your home spooktacular:
- Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins! The carving is a great activity with the kids and with a tea light inside, they really create an atmosphere
- Bring the warm colors of fall into your home with a beautiful autumnal garland or wreath
- Ask your cleaner to put the feather duster down and embrace the spiders webs – nothing better than the real thing
- Avoid unnecessary waste and serve drinks in old glass bottles that you can decorate with spooky faces
- Hollow out apples and pop in a tea light!
- Painted pinecones really give your home the fall feel