Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Packings tips!by Elle Bickmore, Jul 2019
Here are some tips on how to pack for your Summer Holidays!
- Outfits first – pair together your outfits first for each day and then separate into category once done e.g tops all together, bottoms together, dresses together etc.
- Travel Organisers – there are some handy bags you can purchase on eBay or Amazon that section all your clothes https://www.amazon.co.uk/DoGeek-Essentials-Waterproof-Watermelon-red/dp/B07548DM7L/ref=sr_1_9?keywords=suitcase+bags&qid=1562595021&s=gateway&sr=8-9
- Roll your clothes – roll them rather that folding on top of each other, place them in a rolled long-ways position next to each other
- Take zip lock bags for wet clothes – If your having a later flight home, rather than having wet swimwear in your case pop them in a zip lock bag
- Empty bottles – these usually come as a set in a little bag, you can buy these from Primark or Superdrug and fill them up with your favourite products rather than taking huge bottles spilling everywhere!
- Save your online shopping bags – like Asos put everything in separate plastic bags keep these as these come in so handy for wrapping each pair of shoes in your case!