Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Kids – Clean Your Way To A Happy Mother’s Day!by Carla Ditzel, Mar 2018
Here are some tips to help/treat mum this Mother’s Day: –
- Whether it’s in the bathroom, bedroom, or kitchen, odds are your mum has been tidying up after you for most of your life. This Mother’s Day is your chance to show mum that she taught you well. Go on… put a smile on her face!
- Keep your own room clean. Clean up any messes as soon as possible. Make your bed. If you have a bin in your room, empty it before it starts to overflow. If you have siblings, encourage them to do the same.
- Help your mum by doing chores that you know how to do and can complete alone – washing up, loading/unloading the dishwasher, folding laundry, vacuuming.
- When your siblings pitch in don’t get mad if they do their job incorrectly, help them along.
- Make a little voucher book for chores, so mum can cash them in from time to time.
- Help your mum without being told or asked. Don’t always wait for her to prompt you, be spontaneous, she will be grateful.
- Try to keep your mum happy. We sometimes take our parents for granted. Let her know how much she’s appreciated and help her out whenever you can.
Happy Mother’s Day Weekend!