Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
After-School Dinnersby Reece Sadiq, Sep 2018
With routines back on track and normality on the horizon, we’ve been looking at the best one-dish, family friendly recipes to add ease to your day. There is nothing better than empty plates all around and only one pan to wash! Here are our top 2 recipes, let us know if you give them a go!
Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Boil water and cook the right amount of pasta for your dish, drain and keep to one side.
- Dice chicken breasts and pop them in the pan, with 1 chopped garlic clove and a roughly chopped onion. Cook through.
- Add the pasta to the dish and a blob of pesto and a blob of heavy cream. Stir through & serve!
- Roughly chop an onion and peppers and fry off with a clove of Garlic in a pan.
- Once softened, add kidney beans & black beans, followed by a teaspoon of cumin, a pinch of cayenne pepper and a pinch of garlic salt.
- Add a tin of tomatoes and a tin of refried beans, mix and leave to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve up with a flour tortilla!
What are your easy, go-to recipes?