Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Feng Shui it Baby!by Well Polished Brighton, Aug 2017
Create positive and feel-good energy in your nursery with these fab tips:
- Calming colours – soft grey, soft neutral green, icy blue, lavender, pale pink, or beige. No need to stick with traditional blue, pink, yellow, or green
- Consider different lighting options – avoid too much or too little light in any particular area of the room. Avoid creating shadows or overly bright areas
- Limit electrical devices in the room and especially near the babies cot/basket – this reduces EMF pollution and promotes positive health and good sleep
- Try to use natural products and materials for things such as bedding, furniture, rugs
- Place the bed away from the door to encourage better and more relaxing sleep.