Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Add Exquisite Style to Your Home – EASY tips from the PRO’s!by Kerrie Hawkins, Jun 2018
Don’t have time for a complete renovation? You can still add style to your home with these fab (and easy!) decorating tips from the pros:
- Decorative wallpaper borders – in a huge number of colours and styles, a wallpaper board will add interest to your walls without the need to fully paint or cover the entire wall.
- Add a throw rug – even if your room is carpeted, you can still add a unique, colourful, or interesting scatter rug to jazz up a room. Consider hanging one for the wall for a different type of art piece!
- Put up a window valance – you may think these are a bit old-fashioned, but they certainly don’t have to be! Create a pretty window with a variety of modern or traditional styles.
- Be organised – keep your home organised and uncluttered and it will look more comfortable and stylish.
- Install a new ceiling light or add a new lamp – create a different mood with a new decorative ceiling lamp to create a beautiful focal point. Or consider a stylish floor or wall lamps to create a lovely mood.
- Add colour throughout – there’s no need to paint your home to incorporate a bit of colour. You can do it with towels, throws, cushions, duvet covers…the ideas are endless!
- Paint cabinets – it’s easy to give new lease or a different look to your wooden cabinets with a number of styles to choose from bright, contemporary, antique, chic!
- Decorate your walls – You can hang just about anything, from paintings, photographs, canvas art, candle sconces, small rugs, or even framed postcards!
- Swap out your light switch covers for something more snazzy.
- Upgrade your door handles – many new styles to choose from and it’s not too complicated to change them.
- Consider adding candles, vases or other centrepieces to tables and sideboards – cluster candles together on a decorative plate, use a bright vase with lovely fresh flowers. Google for many more ideas!
Not all home makeovers require a contractor and thousands of pounds. If you have a bit of time this weekend, now’s the perfect time to get started with these great ideas.