Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
A clean home is a healthy homeby Well Polished Brighton, Aug 2017
Is your home as clean as you’d like for you and your family’s health? Here’s a couple of quick tips to keep your home healthy and happy:
- Be sure to dry all surfaces that you’ve cleaned to prevent creating an inviting environment for mold to flourish
- Wash and replace kitchen sponges and tea towels regularly – from wiping up a spill with the sponge to using it to wash the dishes, and wiping your hands dry on a tea towel and then using it to dry the cutlery, we inadvertently spread germs
- Avoid using a duster to dust, this just sends the dust into the air. Instead use a damp cloth to wipe down dusty surfaces
- Wash bedding at least once a week in VERY hot water to kill dust mites. If possible, dry in a clothes dryer as well
- Reduce mold and mildew build up in the shower and bath by drying with a towel after each use.
It doesn’t take much to make a difference!