Duvet dilemma!by Diane Kasabov, Sep 2017
There’s no better feeling than getting into a freshly made bed. The soft sheets and smell of fabric conditioner is a great recipe for a good nights sleep. BUT, making the bed is a task that I dread doing! Trying to get a duvet in a sheet that is bigger than my arm span is no fun! I’m sure I am not alone with this one, so here is a six step guide which I found on YouTube to help…
- Turn your fresh duvet sheet inside out and lay it on the mattress, with the opening at the foot of the bed
- Lay the duvet on top of the sheet
- Roll the duvet and sheet together from the head down to the foot of the bed (like a sausage)
- When you get to the foot of the bed pull the sheet over the end of the duvet
- Unroll the sausage up to the head of the bed and there you have it, your bed is made!
No more flapping with the sheets, easy peasy!
Watch the video here: