Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Tip Tuesday – car cleaning hacksby Emma Lord, Sep 2016
Ever lost a whole Sunday to cleaning your car? Never again with our car cleaning hacks!
- Start at the top – this may sound simple. This you’d be amazed at how many people hoover their seats before wiping down the roof!
- Wet a dryer sheet, wring it out and wipe down the outside of your car to remove any bugs that have got stuck along the way
- Wiping windscreen wipers with rubbing alcohol will stop them from smearing
- Use a squeegee on the chairs to get rid of any pet hairs
- Silicone cupcake cases are perfect for catching any stray crumbs heading towards your cup holders
- Put a flat head screwdriver in a cloth for all those hard to reach places
- A foam brush is perfect for getting into the vents
- Toothpaste can be used to clear up your headlights
- Put your floor mats in the washing machine (on a gentle cycle) to get them looking fresh
- Use olive oil to polish your leather dashboard
- Wash the windows with a hair conditioner that contains lanolin to repel those pesky water marks