Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Tip Tuesday – 8 weird ways to make your home smell greatby Emma Lord, May 2017
Between pets, cooking and general life, keeping your home smelling fresh is an on-going battle. Here are 8 of the weirdest ways we’ve found to keep it smelling great all day long.
- Hang eucalyptus sprigs in the shower – the heat and steam from the shower will release the natural essential oils
- Make your own air freshener with sea salt and citrus rinds – scoop out the insides of lemons and limes and fill the halves with salt. Add cloves or fresh herbs for an added boost
- Place a bowl of plain oats in your fridge – the oats will soak up any smells in the fridge
- Clip a car air freshener to any vents in your home
- Absorb smells in the bin with a newspaper
- Fill a bowl with vinegar and place in a room that needs its odours neutralised – perfect for teenage bedrooms!
- Use a dryer sheet in luggage or your wardrobe to keep your clothes smelling fresh
- Remove the smell of cigarette smoke by mixing 4 drops of tea tree, 4 drops of rosemary, 8 drops of lemon and 4 drops of eucalyptus with 1oz of water in a spray bottle, then spray liberally
Do you have any tips or tricks to keep your home smelling nice?