Fill in the contact form below and we will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements
Feng Shui it Baby!by Kerrie Hawkins, Aug 2017
Create positive and feel-good energy in your nursery with these fab tips:
- Calming colours – soft grey, soft neutral green, icy blue, lavender, pale pink, or beige. No need to stick with traditional blue, pink, yellow, or green
- Consider different lighting options – avoid too much or too little light in any particular area of the room. Avoid creating shadows or overly bright areas
- Limit electrical devices in the room and especially near the babies cot/basket – this reduces EMF pollution and promotes positive health and good sleep
- Try to use natural products and materials for things such as bedding, furniture, rugs
- Place the bed away from the door to encourage better and more relaxing sleep.